I've been lacking in stuff to update about to as usual this will be quick. I got to hang out with Richard one last time before he goes back off to school so w00t and also made random crazy "drawings" out of Popsicle sticks today. Mine was a tank shooting a missile at a building... yeah... weird. He did a dinosaur and various other things. I think that Bread Co now things that we're insane cause we left mine on the table for them to admire when we left XD
Sharron slept through the night after three or four (can't remember due to the sleep deprivation it resulted in) of waking up at 2 and refusing to sleep until at least 4. Thank goodness. I had a happy (better described as manic) day today.
Not much else. I'm just laying around watching Season 4 of The Guild before winding down for bed and figured I was over due for an update...
yep... that about sums up my night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment