Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Officially feeling snazzy

These days I've been feeling really lonely, but despite that I've been in a mostly good mood. It's pretty nice. Well... other than snowmagedon lol. I've been sitting around with Sharron being a loser most of the day. We watched Mamma Mia together (I love Colin Firth). Granted we'd just had a Darcy day so Sharron is really going to grow to love him. She's also gonna be uber classy cause she'll love Jane Austin!

I kinda hate snow days to be honest. I love my class and I didn't get to go today. I always love hearing how my classmates are doing and getting to see Sara. Sharron, luckily, seems to be getting over her cold though so hopefully I'll manage a full nights sleep :)

I really don't have much to update to be honest. There isn't much going on cause Sharron's been sick. I went to workout last thursday though and it was awesome! Kate is the best personal trainer ever! I was sore for two days straight. I went out for karaoke on saturday and was still really sore. Still, I enjoyed it so much that I'm gonna keep it up. I'm gonna try to make it every thursday. Dad was in an accident though and the car got totaled so hopefully I'll still be able to make it. That's about it really though. I think I'm fully updated now :)


Luckily Sharron really enjoyed the ice storm. She wanted to spend the whole day in the window lol.

Listening To:
Skinny Puppy - Last Rights

No comments:

Post a Comment