1. Dora The Explorer
Dora is a 7-year old girl who runs around with a monkey named Boots, a map, that sings and a backpack, which also sings. In every episode she embarks on a trip in order to find something or help somebody. Throughout all of this you rarely see her parents. The one episode I did see the parentals, Dora's cousin was playing in some big soccer game and they were one player short so she calls for Dora's help while everyone is sitting around watching the game on tv. Dora quickly jumps up and begins to walk halfway across the city to the rescue... The whole while her family is still sitting staring at the tv at a game of footie that isn't actually going on until Dora finally gets there. Hmm.... I'm failing to see the logic in making her walk all the way there o she's exhausted and can't play up to par with all the professionals, not to mention YOU'RE PUTTING YOUR CHILD IN DANGER!!!
I could make more comments but they are politically incorrect. Simply stating their nature should give people an idea :)

No comments:
Post a Comment