Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Officially fed up

gah! People can be so annoying! I really fail to see how it's someones business if their ex goes out on a night that they have no other responsibilities. So long as you get your ass out of bed the next day if your child is coming over then it really isn't any of their damn business.
If Spenser went out on a Friday night I wouldn't care so long as he didn't get his ass in trouble and he was able to watch Sharron Saturday like he's supposed to. Some girls are just crazy...

Okay. Now my little rant is over, no I'm not going to explain it. I have class in two hours, and I'm rather bored... I'm making something though. It took almost an hour to get the 11 seconds of video just right though so I may get totally fed up at this rate lol. Once again, not explaining. If it ever gets finished I'll post it maybe lol.

Not much going on these days. I just set it up to where you have to actually have my permission to read this though (someone annoyed me). I don't really know what all to say today so I'll just post the picture of my new hair and snazzy makeup :)

That's the new profile picture on the facebook :P
I couldn't get a very good close up of the eyes... I may try later. Not likely though lol

Listening To:
Chevelle - Point #1

No comments:

Post a Comment