Alright. It's a new year. It's time for a new life. I'm starting the year with a divorce, and what is beginning to feel like a psychotic break. I've always had anxiety but this isn't like that. I've been a little stressed though. I'm getting a divorce, I haven't slept through the night in months because I'm plagued my nightmares, I have a teething toddler, it was very recently the anniversary of my grandmother's death... I'm getting through though. For the time being that will have to do. I'm hoping to get better than just getting by, eventually.
I start my class next week. I'm 1/5th of the way through my certificate and have finally figured out the degree I want. I'm going to go for Human Services with a focus in Psychiatric Rehabilitation. I'm starting to question the deeper focus of rehabilitating people suffering from eating disorders. When I'm too stressed I stop eating. I really should avoid triggers and I think that situation would be too difficult for me. I'm still trying to decide where to do my practicum. I basically have to intern somewhere in the metal healthcare field.
I'm not positive what the purpose of this blog is entirely yet but I figure I can treat it like a public version of "dear diary". At least if it's public I can have input if anyone ever reads it... right? Well for the time being I leave you with this picture. I went crazy on my hair and this is the result
I mostly hate my hair but apparently it's "cute". Maybe I should just take his word for it...
Listening to :
Andrew Bird - The Mysterious Production Of Eggs
Well, a lot of difficult things to end the year, but it's a new year, and I have faith that life will get better for you. Just gotta put one foot in front of the other.
ReplyDeleteAnd also I love Andrew Bird.