Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Officially back at school

I started school up last night again! I was very very happy to be back. What can I say, I love my psych rehab class. Unfortunately I came home to a rather sick baby :( Sharron finally has the same cold that I had and is not a  happy bunny. She actually slept with me last night (which she never gets to do lol) because she couldn't sleep unless she was propped up on my arm. Made for a very uncomfortable night for me lol.

I also didn't update about Sharron's trip. Apparently she's gotten really good at climbing stairs lol. She got away twice and even with all those people looking for her she managed to get all the way up the stairs before they could hunt her down! Also her head butting has gone a bit far. Jaycob wouldn't share his toys I guess and Sharron decided to head butt him. She got him straight in the stomach and knocked him over! So basically my little girl is a bully now :P

That's all I've really got time for right now because it's getting to be Sharron's nap time but I'll at least post my picture for this entry.


Sharron and Jaycob playing "nicely" together. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment